Neptune P2P Group maintains an organic intelligence capability for the provision of risk analysis and intelligence services to our clients and our Maritime Security Teams (MST).
We employ the services of an in house Intelligence Analyst to ensure the delivery of the most current and accurate threat assessment information prior to and during deployment. This provides us with up-to-date:
- Information and analysis on attacks and maritime crime
- Indications and changes in activity trends
- Immediate advice and recommendations
- Credibility and Reliability ranking for all reports
- Bespoke reports & detailed route analysis for specific transits
Protection Through Prevention: Vessel Safety Monitoring Service
Our Vessel Safety Monitoring service records the position of your vessel at 6 hour intervals to determine its position relative to any developing threats. If your vessel’s position or a change in threat activity causes an increase in risk, the reporting interval will be increased and our analysts will maintain contact with the vessel as the situation develops, diverting you around the threat where necessary.