Neptune P2P Group Compliance
Neptune P2P Group is fully committed to ensuring professional and lawful conduct, regulatory compliance, and best practice with all industry stakeholders. Additionally we recognize that our compliance protects your company’s reputation.
Neptune P2P Group recognizes the different laws of Flag States, Coastal States, International Maritime Law, and guidance from agencies such as IMO, UKMTO and National Governments.
Neptune P2P Group complies with the following:
- ISO 9001:2015, 18001, 28007-1:2015
- UK Firearms Export Control Licensing (Anti-Piracy)
- International Maritime Law
- National Territorial Maritime Laws
- The laws of Flag and Coastal States
- United nations publications
- Basic Principles on the Use of Force and Firearms by Law Enforcement Officials (1990)
- Working Group guidance to Private Maritime Security Companies
- IMO publications
- MSC 1405, 1406, 1408, 1443
- Suppression of Unlawful Acts Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation (SUA)
- Guidance to PMSC
- Best Management Practice (BMP 4)
- ISPS Code
- International Code of Conduct for Private Security Services Providers (ICOC-PSSP)
- The Voluntary Principles on security and Human Rights
- Montreux Document
Neptune P2P Group Vessel Protection services offered by Port2Port are fully compliant with all relevant government authority licenses for key operating territories. ISO 9001:2015 accredited and approved by the leading P&I Clubs, insurance underwriters and flag states, we are an active member of SCEG, the UK Government industry partner for security.
Neptune P2P Group is certified to ISO 28000:2007 with ISO 28007-1:2015. Following a rigorous validation process, Neptune P2P Group was independently certified through MSS Global via the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS).
In addition, we possess licences from the UK Government’s Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and operate an Integrated Management System which incorporates ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 28000:2007.